Have you taken a home pregnancy test? What did the test reveal: positive, negative or you are not quite sure how to read the test results? Have no fear, A Pregnancy Center and Clinic is here. We provide FREE pregnancy testing to all in need. Our pregnancy test provides for rapid qualitative determination of the pregnancy hormone to aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
Once you receive a positive pregnancy test, we will provide information to you regarding the pregnancy option of your choice. If your test is negative, we will schedule to come back for a retest or refer you to a local agency for blood work. You are free to bring the father of the child, a family member or friend with you to your visit.
Once you receive a positive test result, if you qualify, you will be scheduled to come back for a FREE ultrasound. Ultrasounds are provided at A Pregnancy Center and Clinic to confirm your pregnancy, to detect fetal cardiac activity, and to determine estimated gestational age. You are free to bring two guest with you to your ultrasound appointment.
To make an appointment, you can:
1. Walk-In. Walk-Ins are available on a first come, first serve basis. Our office hours are Mondays-Thursdays, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. with a one hour lunch from 12 p.m.-1 p.m., and on Friday from 9 a.m.- 12 p.m. If you walk in for an appointment, please bring with you the following:
- Louisiana Picture I.D. or School ID
- Social Security Card or Official document with Social Security Number (Check Stub, Report Card, etc.)
- Most recent check stub if you work (if you are married, bring spouse’ check stub)
- Proof of government assistance (Medicaid card, Food Stamp card, Social Security Disability Letter, etc.)
2. Call the office at 337-232-5509, and speak to a representative
3. Schedule an appointment online.